This is a P'taah bulletin board. While it's not necessary to know a lot about P'taah to participate, most people find it useful to become familiar with his teachings and simple recipes.
Everything you need is freely available on this site, especially the Transcripts and the Archived Newsletters. There are also four P'taah books, including one in Spanish; a wealth of CDs and MP3s; three P'taah guided meditations; a DVD; the Morning Songs; and other resources for sale in the P'taah Store.
It is my great pleasure to make this website, and especially the Community Forum, available to each and every one of you. Please take a few minutes to review our simple ground rules and helpful hints below and have fun!
Namaste and much love,
Light Source P'taah
- Respect other members on the Board, use appropriate language, and allow others their viewpoints and understanding. P'taah reminds us that everything is valid and guides us to keep our focus on love, not fear.
- People learn the most when we are willing to share ourselves and our experiences, but use appropriate discretion. The internet is open and the bulletin board can be viewed by all.
- Marketing links are not appropriate and will be deleted.
- Members who ignore the above requests will be warned. If the behavior continues, they will be removed from the Community Forum.
HELPFUL HINTS FOR USE AND NAVIGATION
- The message board is made up of threads (topics and their discussions) and posts (individual messages).
- Threads containing the newest postings are listed first. The posts within each thread are in chronological order, with the newest posts at the bottom.
- While posts can be read by anyone, you must register before you can post. To register, click on the Register button at the top right hand corner of the Community Forum page and follow the instructions.
- To reply to a post, click the Post Message button located at the top and bottom of each thread.
- To start a new topic, click on the Start a New Topic button on the main Community Forum page. Many times, though, you will find an existing topic that is the perfect place to contribute your thoughts. Topics with a large number of posts are the faster moving threads and will therefore often contain the most active discussions.
- This is a P'taah message board. Our purpose is to provide a safe space where like-minded people can share their experiences. The board's primary focus is on P'taah and his teachings, however you can share other ideas as long as you are respectful of P'taah and others on the board who may not share your beliefs.
- Please allow everyone to understand P'taah in his/her own way. The web site contains a Newsletter Archive and Selected Transcripts where you can find much valuable information from P'taah himself.
- Re-read what you have written before clicking the Post button. Words that make perfect sense in your head often lack 'tone' when typed. If you are not sure how your post will be interpreted, think twice before posting it.
- Be concise. Short focused posts are much more likely to be read than long rambling ones. And remember that members of this forum come from all over the world. Proper punctuation and spelling make your posts easier to read. Posts that are typed entirely in CAPITAL LETTERS are seen as shouting on the internet and considered very rude.
- Old threads may be removed to make space for newer ones.
RETURN TO COMMUNITY FORUM